Paul Mulcair UK Ltd are a leading Civil Engineering company on some of the UK's biggest infrastructures projects.
RE: Setting out Engineer/Surveyor
Start Date: Immediate Start
Location: United Kingdom
Organisational Environment We are leading civil engineering sub-contract company with annual revenues of over €20m. We currently employ over 100 office and site based staff.
We are leading the way in various disciplines of civil engineering including bulk earthworks, pre-earthworks drainage, drainage, ducting, and general ground works.
We are privately-owned company with headquarters in the UK & Ireland
We employ the best people, invest heavily in training and education and ensure that the highest standards of health, safety and quality are applied throughout the organisation.
- Competitive Negotiable Salary between £40’000-£50’000 gross per annum
- Accommodation and Travel Provided
- PC and Phone provided
If Interested please send a CV and Cover Letter to David Boyce – firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact through phone on 00 353 87 609 7382 or 0044 3330 124 824
Selection Criteria / Person Specification Essential
- Academically (Degree) qualified in Civil Engineer
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience in Highway/Road Road Projects
- Conversational/Good Level of English Language compulsary
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Excellent reporting and tracking skills in both written and photographic
- Excellent ability in Modern Technology
Apply for Setting Out Engineer/Surveyor
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.